Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dragon's Keep

Fourth Grader Arianna wrote this about a book she just finished today.

Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey

"Dragon's Keep
is what I recommend for people who like active books. There is mean and and good and Queen/King war and, of course, dragons. It is a "cover to cover" book."


Thanks, Arianna, I know that I am putting this book at the top of my list of books to read next. The cover, for those of you who have not seen it, is a little creepy. It shows an otherwise normal hand with one green, scaly, dragon-like finger. Because this finger belongs to a princess, it cause more than a few worries for the queen. In fact, Rosalind, the princess, is forced to wear to wear gloves all the time. After all, Rosalind must be perfect to fulfill a 600 year old prophecy that she will restore her family to the rightful throne. I got this information from the cover flap. I got the excitement to open the book from Arianna.

No comments: